Partners In Learning Blog Team

Partners In Learning Blog Team
Blog Team

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Partners In Learning 30 Day Prayer Challenge

Lately our PIL family has experienced several hardships (Laura Medford, Jacob Usher, Jammie Wale, Mark Honeycutt, and others maybe not spoken of) 
I invite everyone who will for a: 
PIL 30 day prayer challenge
Starting now through Feb. 6th 

I am asking for each of you to pray for our PIL staff, children, and extended family, for God’s protection and guidance and his love through us to shine to others.
 1 John 5:14-15 (Message Translation) 
This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if he know that he hears us whatever we ask we know that we have what we asked of him.

Michelle Macon, Program Coordinator

1 comment:

  1. Please pray for me and for all I do that I can continue to walk where the Lord wants me to and to help other kids. Also for my racing and family needs. I am praying for PIL!

    ReplyDelete