Partners In Learning Blog Team

Partners In Learning Blog Team
Blog Team

Friday, January 27, 2012

Family Support in Wellness

When you have a family who has time for exercise?

Exercise makes you:

  • Build self esteem and body image.
  • Improves learning.
  • Lifts depression.
  • Reverses the effects of stress.

So, why would you NOT exercise? No need for anymore excuses!

Ask yourself: "WHEN am I going to exercise today?" It works for me and Deborah; my running partner.

Deborah and Michelle
Our families will be taking a road trip to go with us on our journey
as we run our first 1/2 marathon in February at Myrtle Beach!


Let your spouse know in advance if it will require them to care for the kids. 

For example, today, I ran 13.1 miles in 3 hours and 12 minutes!! This required my husband to get the kids dressed, fed and take them to school. I told him last night that I will be exercising from 5:45am-9am so that he would be prepared.

We should not wait until we are sick to be well. ~Diane McLaren



Michelle Macon, Program Coordinator


No comments:

Post a Comment