Partners In Learning Blog Team

Partners In Learning Blog Team
Blog Team

Monday, November 5, 2012

That's What Friends Are For...



I get by with a little help from my friends. John Lennon


Doing favors for friends such as babysitting while mom or dad goes to school, work, etc. is priceless. Having a support network helps you get by! Everyone needs help. When someone is in need of something in any situation; think of something appropriate and do it!


Madison, 6, enjoyed helping Eden eat dinner! Eden had to give in and stop feeding herself because Madison wanted to be a big helper and spoon feed her! Allow your children to participate in being helpful to others by following your example.


I was honored to babysit Miss Eden. Why? Because when I was attending night school, someone did it for me! Does this mean Amanda owe's me a favor? No! Why? Because...... THAT'S WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR!


When was the last time you helped a friend? Make it a point to do something for someone this week. Will you accept my challenge?


Michelle Macon, Program Coordinator

No comments:

Post a Comment