Partners In Learning Blog Team

Partners In Learning Blog Team
Blog Team

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Healthy Living Apps

Looking for a quick and easy way to manage your fitness and diet routine?  There are many free apps for your cell phone that let you actually scan the barcodes and in seconds your will have the nutritional values of thousands of food products.  You can also track your weight, calories, and other important dietary needs with more of the sophisticated apps.


My favorites so far are the Weight Watchers Scan Calculator and the My Fitness Pal.  I can scan products  to learn the WW point values and plan my meals while I shop.  Then, I can record my weight, daily calories, exercise, and total nutritional values in the My Fitness Pal.  These apps keep me on track and help me be mindful of what I am doing to live healthier every day.

Even though I am a natural gal at heart, I am embracing technology so I can spend more time practicing my art!  Contradictory but it works for me!

Colleen Carman
Finance/HR Director

No comments:

Post a Comment