Partners In Learning Blog Team

Partners In Learning Blog Team
Blog Team

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

To Elf, or Not to Elf?

For the last several years there has been a growing affection for this little fella, The Elf on The Shelf, that has consumed the hearts of millions of little children all across the land.  This little fella sits quietly, watching little ones throughout the day, and then flies back to the North Pole every evening to deliver the behavior report to Santa himself. 

Sometimes he finds himself getting into mischief....


Other times he entertains himself in more relaxing ways....


This is our first year with our Elf,  Candy McGandy,  named by my son, and I have to be honest, I'm not feeling it.  My middle child is thrilled to host our visitor this Christmas, but for me its just another something I have to do before I go to bed.  I have to find somewhere to put that elf, figure out something clever to do so my son can wake up and go looking for him.  And I will, because it makes my little boy happy. 

What are your thoughts on the elf invader?  Truly a new Christmas tradition, or is it just another something you have to do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment