Partners In Learning Blog Team

Partners In Learning Blog Team
Blog Team

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Now That Christmas Is Over, What Do I Do With My Real Tree?

What to do with my Christmas tree... There are several ways to recycle your tree. Two of my favorite ways are, 
*take tree to the lake, the fish will love it!
*leave tree in stand outside and add peanut butter, bird seed pine cones for the birds! 
And one I read about just the other day, feed your tree to the goats!! This is just one quote from the article. Vince Thomas did his research on this to make sure it was safe for the goats. It's a very interesting article, I think you will like it, I know I did. You can read the whole article at...
http://news.yahoo.com/nevada-goats-help-eat-recycle-christmas-trees-184812588.html?soc_src=copy

Goats are known to eat just about anything, and just recently Vince Thomas thought that menu might include Christmas trees.

"They'll eat the pine needles and leave the skeleton of the tree," said Thomas, a longtime volunteer firefighter who has come up with a new use for his family-owned goat herding business, "Goat Grazers"


No comments:

Post a Comment