Partners In Learning Blog Team

Partners In Learning Blog Team
Blog Team

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What I Want To Be...

When I grow up I want to be the person who makes directions for toys.
Recently I asked a group of our school age children what they want to be when they grow up, it it so interesting to watch  a child's answer to this question develop over time. From the three year old who wants to be a princess or a super hero to the first grader who wants to be a P.E. teacher or the fourth grader who wants to design video games.

More importantly than knowing what a child's future dream for them-self is being the teacher or person who cultivates the seed that will grow into greatness. Creating learning experiences that align with a child's interest will be rewarding to both child and adult.

When I grow up I want to be a doctor that delivers babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment