• Following directions
• Creativity (A 21st century skill)
• Training his brain to instruct his body how and when to move, (a skill he will find useful in football).
• Social skills (He has learned to present himself in front of others in a mature and appropriate way,)
• Music, beat and rhythm, (math reinforcement)
• A sense of accomplishment and personal growth
• Physical strength and balance
• Physical exercise
Gender stereotyping might have deprived Peter of the opportunity to gain these skills.
Wednesday, June 5, 2013
HAVE WE FINALLY STOPPED IMPOSING GENDER STEREOTYPES ON OUR CHILDREN?