Partners In Learning Blog Team

Partners In Learning Blog Team
Blog Team

Monday, September 17, 2012

Valuable Lessons Learned

As you may know, the staff at Partners In Learning attended the NCaeyc (NC Association for the Education of Young Children) conference in Raleigh this past weekend! We had so many amazing opportunities to learn and bring back new ideas to our classrooms.

Michelle Macon and Katie Zink presenting on Relationship Building

Each of us attended five sessions of workshops and some of us even got the chance to present to conference attendees.

Moving Keynote Presentation

While I personally learned a lot from these sessions, I believe that the most influential part of this conference was the motivation to come back to use the techniques and ideas that I learned with the children I see everyday!

Teacher-Made Materials

I am so excited to get to put my recently gained knowledge with these children! Stay posted for more blogs on some of the specific lessons learned this past weekend!

Katherine Zink, ITFS/P

No comments:

Post a Comment