Partners In Learning Blog Team

Partners In Learning Blog Team
Blog Team

Monday, August 13, 2012

Saving, saving, and saving more!

I just have to tell you guys about the consignment sale that I went to this weekend. It was the fall/winter season Charlotte Mothers of Multiples consignment sale. This group has two large sales per year and this was my very first one.


I enjoy buying consignment because of the large amount of toys that I need for the children I visit for special instruction, or CBRS, and I can easily get a lot of toys for not a lot of money.

If you are not a consigner, I am here to tell you how much you can really save on toys, clothes, books, electronics, bedding, and just about anything child-related.

           
I spent a total of $65 and I got 4 large bags full of stuff, including an infant Bumbo seat, a couple baby dolls and accessories for the dolls, special feeding supplies, and much more.

        

I know that there are many parents out there trying to save money and this is a great way to do it. Check out some local consignment stores and large bi-annual sales!

Katherine Zink, ITFS/P

No comments:

Post a Comment